- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Watch Sizing Guide
- This stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle.
- Eco-Drive Corso never needs a battery.
- Stainless steel case.
- Green canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials and date display window.
- Chronograph functionality.
- Dial features hour markers and minute track.
- Water resistant to 10 ATM/100 meters.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section.
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 5 mm
- Band Width: 22 2⁄9 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 2 oz
Military inspired with dark blue nylon strap
Midnight blue dial and stainless steel case
Chronograph watch with 12/24 hour time and date
Uses Eco-Drive Technology – powered by any light and never needs a battery
5-year limited manufacturer’s , with an additional 1-year upon registering your watch with Citizen